Job Role: Recovery Officer
Qualification: BSc. / HND, (ACA, ACIB) would be an added advantage.
Age Range:: 27years and above
Job Objectives: Recovery Officer
Job Responsibilities and Duties: Recovery Officer
- Prepare and circulate debtors daily, monthly, quarterly statement and file acknowledgement copy.
- Ability to Bad Loan (NPL) Recovery and plan courses of action to recover outstanding payments.
- Ability to PDO Recovery.
- Ability to dispose off recovered assets.
- Present guarantors’ cheque within 14 days of account classification and notify guarantors and debtor 7 days before.
- Daily debtors’ engagement, meetings, letters, calls, action line and file results appropriately filed in debtors file.
- Ability to recover with or without court action.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Conduct spot and scheduled visit, arrest, petition and track debtors.
- Attend Court Session, Petition law enforcement agents.
- Suggest appointment and Liaise with recovery agents for resolution.
- Seek Board approval for debt write off.
- Enforce company’s credit policy, conduct credit investigations and collecting delinquent accounts and will communicate all credit related issues to senior management.
- Work with risk management to identify current and potential credit risks and develop suitable mitigation/prevention strategies.
- Have good understanding of contingency plan and prepare same to prevent and cope with credit risk and other related operational risks to ensure good quality loan portfolios; and knows how/when to put it in place;
- Work closely with department heads, unit managers, operations managers and concerned committees to ensure effective communication on credit policies, processes and procedures. Work especially with those responsible for enforcing these policies/processes/procedures.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.