Job Role: Microinsurance - Head Technical Department
Qualification: HND or bachelor’s degree or any of the Insurance, Humanities. Professional qualifications: ACIIN
Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience of which at least 5 must have been in similar position.
Job Objectives: Microinsurance - Head Technical Department
Job Responsibilities and Duties: Microinsurance - Head Technical Department
- Legal and regulatory framework of insurance business.
- General Insurance principles and practice.
- Principles and practice Reinsurance.
- Risk perception, exposure and underwriting.
- Claims Processing and Management.
- IT applications in insurance business.
- Risks improvement and control.
- Statistical Analysis.
- Environmental Awareness.
- Analytical skills.
- Learning Orientation.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Performance Management.
- Office productivity IT tools.