Job Role: ICT Officer
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in computer science, Computer Networking, Information Systems, or IT related field.
Age Range:: 25 - 35 years
Minimum of three years (3) work experience in a position with similar responsibilities.
Job Objectives: ICT Officer
Responsible for providing technical ICT support services in accordance with established ICT policies, procedures, and service standards to staff and partners to ensure efficient operation and use of information systems, communication, and collaboration technologies.
Job Responsibilities and Duties: ICT Officer
- Implement ICT policies and guidelines.
- Deploy, configure, and maintain ICT systems and databases, including networks (LAN, WAN), servers, and telecommunications. Troubleshoot and address issues to ensure optimal performance
- Configure and maintain applications and user devices. Provide timely and quality service delivery, technical support, and advice to user requests to ensure proper user access to business data and information.
- Ensure that network access privileges, applications, data storage and regular backups are configured and maintained
- Schedule computer-related services, maintenance, and license renewals
- Ensure installation and maintenance of protection services (anti-viruses and firewalls)
- Participate in the procurement processes of ICT equipment.
- Coordinate relationships with suppliers to facilitate delivery of ICT-related services that meet business requirements and needs.
- Support capacity building initiatives, remotely or on-site, to staff and partners to ensure efficient and consistent adoption and use of ICT applications.
- Maintain inventory of ICT equipment, hardware, and software and ensure adequate supply and functionality, in collaboration with relevant staff.
- Provide input to budget for ICT related expenses.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate or equivalent, Cisco Certified Network Associate or equivalent, and ITIL Foundation Certifications are an added advantage.
- Experience in introduction, design, implementation, and adoption of relevant technology and data management tools.
- Demonstrated capacity in the management of network/server/Cloud, software and hardware devices and platforms.
- Experience with ITSM and systems management tools preferred.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally with a strong client-service focus.