Job Role: Head, Technical Department (Microinsurance)
Qualification: HND or bachelor’s degree or any of the Insurance, Humanities. Professional qualifications: ACIIN
Age Range:: 25 - 40 years
Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience of which at least 5 must have been in similar position.
Job Objectives: Head, Technical Department (Microinsurance)
Job Responsibilities and Duties: Head, Technical Department (Microinsurance)
- Coordinate and supervise the technical Department and ensure they meet and exceed Management’s expectations.
- Oversee the preparation of policy document review and before approval.
- Supervise the Processing of all claims request in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure proper and detailed investigation and research are carried out on reported claims cases.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to CEO.
- Ensure prompt treatment of credible claims.
- Comply with the company’s claims processes and policies.
- Ensure accurate documentation of all claim’s transactions and proper maintenance of claims documentation.
- Ensure strict compliance with the company’s claims processes and policies.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Legal and regulatory framework of insurance business.
- General Insurance principles and practice.
- Principles and practice Reinsurance.
- Risk perception, exposure and underwriting.
- Claims Processing and Management.
- IT applications in insurance business.
- Risks improvement and control.
- Statistical Analysis.
- Environmental Awareness.
- Analytical skills.
- Learning Orientation.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Performance Management.
- Office productivity IT tools.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.