Job Role: Head, Corporate Planning and Strategy
Qualification: First degree in statistics, economics, finance, computer science, engineering or social science related discipline from an accredited University. MBA or master’s degree in Business Administration / Finance is an added advantage.
Minimum Experience: 10 years or more related business experience in areas such as corporate strategy, process improvement, project management and performance management with at least 2 years at senior level, in a large financial institution or a first-tier management consulting firm.
- Professional qualification such as PMP, CIA or similar qualification.
Job Objectives: Head, Corporate Planning and Strategy
- To facilitate the formulation and monitoring (implementation and reporting) of corporate strategy; evaluate and review the Strategic Plan, as well as drive the achievement of the corporate objectives.
- To drive the development and implementation of organizational culture.
- To drive the Strategy Management Office of the Company.
- To drive and support the Product Development Process of the Company.
- To drive the budgeting process of the company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties: Head, Corporate Planning and Strategy
- Strategy formulation.
- Planning and Monitoring of strategy & Budget.
- Research & Compliance.
- People development.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.