Consolidated Hallmark Instrance (CHI) Plc is a General Business and Special Risk Insurance underwriting firm fully capitalized in line with statutory requirements of the industry regulatory body – the National Insurance Commission.
We’re looking for an Application Developer to support our Digital Transformation agenda.
- Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third party systems
- Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality
- Aid relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications
- Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle
- Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties
- Bachelor’s Degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in Software Development.
- Industry experience in Insurance or Financial Services is an Advantage.
- Knowledge of Secure Software Development Methodologies
- Minimum of 3 years of programming experience with Windows .NET framework, C#, Java, Python, PHP, VB, PLSQL, TSQL. etc.
- Knowledge of SOAP, REST, Web Services, DLLs etc.
- Experience in creating rich UI / UX application designs.
- Experience working with Databases such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database 11g, 12.
- Mobile development experience on Android and IOS is a plus.
- Experience working with Web servers IIS, Apache, WebLogic etc.
- Practical experience of development with an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Familiar with FINTECH and INSURTECH developments.
31st March 2018